|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Usage/Application||Industrila Kitchen Ventilation|
Normally Commercial kitchen ventilation system comprises an exhaust canopy, ductwork, fan system, and a means of providing sufficient make-up air that may be lost through the ventilation. The entire system must comprise of the fire-safe assembly within the workspace. Kitchen fumes are pulled into the canopy or hood, pass through the vents, and are thrown out of the building by the fan system itself. Same amount of replacement air from the outside is drawn into the kitchen through make-up air vents.
Importance Of Industrial Kitchen Ventilation Systems
- Better working Conditions:
Kitchens can prove to be very uncomfortable for the people working in them. Normally kitchen areas are exceptionally hot, as the preparation of food items produces smoke, steam, airborne particles and odours that can irate eyes, skin and also cause breathing problems. An Industrial or commercial Kitchen Ventilation Systems can help you solve this problem by removing the irritants in the air and reducing the temperature and in turn, increase the production and profits for your business.
- Control Spreading of odours:
The odours that are connected with preparing food cannot be avoided in a commercial kitchen, but a suitable ventilation system can keep these smell or odours from escaping into the dining area, bar or other places where they could be unpleasant for the customers. So installing properly designed kitchen ventilation is very crucial for your business.
- Removal of Grease:
While frying food, grease can evaporate, become airborne, and deposit itself on walls and ceiling. This can be awfully unhealthy and can cause major issues when it comes to food safety. Kitchen ventilation systems help to eliminate grease particles from the air for a safe and hygienic kitchen environment.
Benefits Of Our Industrial Kitchen Ventilation Systems
- We provide specialized design, supply and install custom made commercial kitchen ventilation systems for food manufacturers, restaurants, pubs, clubs, schools and office buildings.
- Assist the client with a complete solution with proper drawings and appropriate technology suggestion.
- Complete stainless steel kitchen installation
- Fresh air systems
- Filtration systems, carbon filtration
- Kitchen extractor fan supply and installation