|Minimum Order Quantity||1000 Tonne|
|Temperature Range||0 deg c to 20 deg c|
|Cooling Capacity||4500 TR|
A chiller can be realized as a refrigeration system that cools the water. Air conditioners and dehumidifiers condition the air while a chiller, using the same refrigerating operations, cools the water, oil, or some other fluid. This chilled solution can then be used for cooling in a wide range of operations. Some of the most common applications are as follow:
1. Plastics Industry-Cooling the hot plastic that is injected, blown, extruded or stamped.
2. Printing Industry-Cooling warm rollers due to friction and ovens curing the ink, along with ultraviolet lamps also for curing purposes.
3. Medical Industry– MRI Systems-The hospital MRI units need to be cooled to operate properly.
4. HVAC Industry- Large scale air-conditioning systems pump this chilled water to coils in specific areas of high rise buildings. The air handling systems for each area open and close the water flow through specific area keeping the air of the rooms at the desired temperature.
5. Laser Cutting Industry: Technology has created machines that can cut out very specific steel products with the precise use of a laser cutting machine. These lasers run at very high temperatures and must be cooled to run properly.
6. Brewery Industry- The cooling of the kettles in fermentation has become an upcoming industry where chiller have been used to keep the kettles and storage area of beer at cold temperatures.
2We Work for the following chiller ranges: A. Vapour Absorption Chiller
3Our Chiller Plants have various features like:- Advanced Design
Cost Effective – We use SS 304 grade piping with required thickness which cuts the normal cost by more than 50%
High Positive head design – Design all tank & Sump position at upper level of plant room so that you require low static head PumpAppropriate Automation
SCADA – SCADA is the best option for chiller plant if anybody is looking for fully automated which can be operated from anywhere within the company premises. Using SCADA helps you to observe all temperature ON/OFF Process & Cycle& Level each and every point can be observed from any location.
PLC + HMI – This option proves to be economical for clients whose plant capacity is under 100TR
Screen with ON/OFF Indication – This indication proves to be very economical.Easy and emergency access
Flow Meter – Makes the performance observation throughout the plant life easy
EMG Switch – Provide enough EMG switches that help you to stop the plant in all emergency cases
Valve Position – Easy Valve positioning for easy operation
Plant Layout – Design the plant in such a way that the operational access is easy by placing all the valves in the passage which helps the operator to keep a watch easily without much effort, and helps in taking quick actions in times of emergency.
Automation – We use the best and the most appropriate automation for large plants which helps to observe each and every operation from a single point. Like PLC, SCADA, BMS and others
4Brands That We Provide
We believe in providing the best to our clients, systems that are efficient and reliable to enable you to get the most of your business and processess. Here are the brands that we work with.