We are the original service providers of Industrial Chiller plants and offers a wide range of chilling plant solutions from Air Cooled Chilling Plant to water cooled chilling plant to Skid mounted chiller and Green Chiller, which is designed based on your specific requirement. We are backed up with years of experience in Chiller Plant application, design and control. We have installed chiller plants in various industries including Plastics, Printing, Laser, Rubber, Beverage, Medical and many other industries.
Where Is Chilling Plant Solutions Significant?
A chiller can be realized as a refrigeration system that cools the water. Air conditioners and dehumidifiers condition the air while a chiller, using the same refrigerating operations, cools the water, oil, or some other fluid. This chilled solution can then be used for cooling in a wide range of operations. Some of the most common
Applications are as follow:
- Plastics Industry: Cooling the hot plastic that is injected, blown, extruded or stamped.
- Printing Industry: Cooling warm rollers due to friction and ovens curing the ink, along with ultraviolet lamps also for curing purposes.
- Medical Industry: MRI Systems-The hospital MRI units need to be cooled to operate properly.
- HVAC Industry: Large scale air-conditioning systems pump this chilled water to coils in specific areas of high rise buildings. The air handling systems for each area open and close the water flow through specific area keeping the air of the rooms at the desired temperature.
- Laser Cutting Industry: Technology has created machines that can cut out very specific steel products with the precise use of a laser cutting machine. These lasers run at very high temperatures and must be cooled to run properly.
- Brewery Industry: The cooling of the kettles in fermentation has become an upcoming industry where chiller have been used to keep the kettles and storage area of beer at cold temperatures.
We Work For The Following Chiller Ranges
Vapour Absorption Chiller:
- Double Effect Steam Fired
- Single Effect Steam Fired
- Oil and Gas Fired
- Hot Water fired
Our Chiller Plants Have Various Features Like:
- Cost Effective – We use SS 304 grade piping with required thickness which cuts the normal cost by more than 50%
- High Positive head design – Design all tank & Sump position at upper level of plant room so that you require low static head Pump
- SCADA – SCADA is the best option for chiller plant if anybody is looking for fully automated which can be operated from anywhere within the company premises. Using SCADA helps you to observe all temperature ON/OFF Process & Cycle& Level each and every point can be observed from any location.
- PLC + HMI – This option proves to be economical for clients whose plant capacity is under 100TR
- Screen with ON/OFF Indication – This indication proves to be very economical.